What We Do
National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) is an HIV testing and treatment community mobilization initiative for Blacks in the United States and across the Diaspora.
There are four specific focal points: Get Educated, Get Tested, Get Involved, and Get Treated.
- National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day is September 18. The First HIV/AIDS Generation Reaches Retirement Age http://t.co/Vf7hsY3iwj
- What are some lessons learned from Rev. Juan D. McFarland’s recent church announcement of disclosing his HIV... http://t.co/eF27kG79LO
- What are some lessons learned from Rev. Juan D. McFarland’s recent church announcement of disclosing his HIV status... #sexuality #HIV...
- Listed below are the U.S. cities and major metropolitan areas with the highest rates of new infections based on... http://t.co/bioynJYayO
- Today we acknowledge National Latino AIDS Awareness Day (#NLAAD). As a whole, #Latinos account for 16% of the... http://t.co/YmX8jh0H81