What We Do
National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) is an HIV testing and treatment community mobilization initiative for Blacks in the United States and across the Diaspora.
There are four specific focal points: Get Educated, Get Tested, Get Involved, and Get Treated.
- Unbelievable: 14% Of Americansbelieve #AIDS might be god's punishment according to The Huffington Post... http://t.co/ZfF8gMilvc
- Prayer, Meditation, and Quite Time can change the outcome of any situation. http://t.co/emYtvkEX9A
- It amazing to hear about the advancement of science with HIV transmission. #HIV #AIDS #undetectable #sex http://t.co/aA3IfFdYBz
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/5iNLGFBjYp
- Repost and Share - National Week of Prayer for the Healing of AIDS @balmingilead #prayer #faith #healing #HIV #AIDS http://t.co/6lJ9aaAFhw