What We Do
National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) is an HIV testing and treatment community mobilization initiative for Blacks in the United States and across the Diaspora.
There are four specific focal points: Get Educated, Get Tested, Get Involved, and Get Treated.
- Know your Status. Get Tested. http://t.co/HAWdiJGoBa
- Learn something new about #HIV every day from #thestigmaproject http://t.co/oMU4hs5jsa
- Apply to the Black AIDS Institute Science and Treatment College - The program is designed to decrease stigma and... http://t.co/DB0zGZ3T45
- Are you living with HIV? Would you like to share your life experiences in a new CDC Campaign? PURPOSE: Be a... http://t.co/H8oaqAsaJO
- Invest in young people! Support National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day! 4/10 @YouthAIDSDay #NYHAAD