What We Do
National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) is an HIV testing and treatment community mobilization initiative for Blacks in the United States and across the Diaspora.
There are four specific focal points: Get Educated, Get Tested, Get Involved, and Get Treated.
- The Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency (CARE) Act is the largest federal program dedicated to... http://t.co/8jziQRpN0a
- "The #stigma that certain populations encounter on a daily basis is the single biggest barrier to reaching them... http://t.co/5CJrROxH4P
- 30 years later and we are still trying to overcome STIGMA... http://t.co/pRq6ihEgxX
- We still have so much more work to do...#HIV #AIDS #BlackAmerica #Cure... http://t.co/Qes1D8DXhF
- The Black AIDS Institute and their National HIV Workplace Knowledge Surveyl. If you work or volunteer in HIV,... http://t.co/c3rfe58JCy