What We Do
National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) is an HIV testing and treatment community mobilization initiative for Blacks in the United States and across the Diaspora.
There are four specific focal points: Get Educated, Get Tested, Get Involved, and Get Treated.
- Check out this blog from the Chair of #NBHAAD Strategic Leadership Council on how we utilize social media. http://t.co/sGalOJT2l1
- Wednesday Reading PrEP is not a miracle drug - however it is a useful tool in reducing HIV infections. http://t.co/AaFVYa9wh6
- “A Day with HIV” – is a virtual photo sharing anti-stigma campaign to confront stigma and focus attention on what... http://t.co/fMaLBjMvg4
- #HIV #Stigma deserves the side eye! http://t.co/iJkHTLqKLP
- The Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency (CARE) Act is the largest federal program dedicated to... http://t.co/8jziQRpN0a