What We Do
National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) is an HIV testing and treatment community mobilization initiative for Blacks in the United States and across the Diaspora.
There are four specific focal points: Get Educated, Get Tested, Get Involved, and Get Treated.
- World AIDS Day is December 1 - Two weeks away!! Check out federal resources for the awareness day, including... http://t.co/Mc5gwpUe8E
- Elections should be won on issues, not voter suppression. Get to the polls TODAY and #vote on the issues that... http://t.co/trpIJqORWh
- Learn about the updates from HIV Vaccine Trials Network, HIVptn (HPTN) and Microbicide Trials Network. Register... http://t.co/jsTKK9Pzxi
- New Research proves successful. #HIV #Protection #Research #ARVs http://t.co/4S5EQ0I69h
- National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day is September 18. The First HIV/AIDS Generation Reaches Retirement Age http://t.co/Vf7hsY3iwj