What We Do
National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) is an HIV testing and treatment community mobilization initiative for Blacks in the United States and across the Diaspora.
There are four specific focal points: Get Educated, Get Tested, Get Involved, and Get Treated.
- Open Enrollment for the Health Insurance Marketplaces began, Nov. 15, 2014, and runs through Feb. 15, 2015.... http://t.co/Ct8mK0ALJW
- Order or download your 2015 NBHAAD materials today. #NBHAAD2015 #HIV #AIDS... http://t.co/VQpFz5KuJk
- We still have a lot of work to do in the deep south. http://t.co/tnDTA8Ru9C
- Do you have 7min of free-time today? WATCH this video animation on HIV transmission.#HIV #transmission http://t.co/TF2tzxZkD4
- Read and share the Presidential Proclamation for World AIDS Day 2014. Thank your President Barack Obama http://t.co/IA7LkbcNwh...